Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Swimming

I feel like I'm swimming, lately. Which way is up? Where am I going? I've got a general idea, but I'm still under water, just a little bit.

Under Water
10/6/09


Shimmering images dart
Across the wavering surface
And I watch from beneath.
The world is just a little upside-
Down
Where do I go now?
Center is not where it used to be
Images, colors, lights
Shift
Something is missing
It's not quite right
But the remedy is not under water
And I am.
I can only attempt--
Push--
With my feeble strength
Directions unknown

1 comment:

Hillary said...

What's going on chica? I'm sorry you feel like you are "swimming." Can I help? Hang in there!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson