Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bragadaccio

I generally have a humble opinion of myself, but I feel like I have just cause to celebrate. So if you think I brag and toot my own horn too much, you should stop reading. 

For the rest of you, I am thrilled to brag that I had the second highest score on my graduate exam (94.75%). WOOT! That score represents the reading of nearly 21 books during Fall semester, an 8.5 hour written exam (sans books/notes) comprised of 9321 words and about 18 pages, single-spaced. 

WHA-BAM!

If you think I'm awesome too, you can join me in my cheers. And I'll strive for greater humility in the future, but hey, I'm good, not perfect. 

:)
 

2 comments:

Colin said...

i agree. you are good. you really are. :)

Unknown said...

You go, girl!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson