Friday, June 1, 2012

BYU Reminiscences: 7 years in the making

This is a way old post draft, but I feel like I need some space on my blog between my recent past and what lies ahead. I did not see this ending coming, but I know the Lord and my amazing family and friends will keep me strong while I figure it all out. So in the meantime while I work things out, here are some of my fun BYU memories. Not all, but the pics I have collected so far. 





























































1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love seeing all of these pictures of your BYU adventures. I especially LOVE that our snowshoeing adventure made the cut!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson