Monday, August 13, 2012

Fonts


Sincerely: 
    Who doesn't enjoy some sweet retro action on the typewriter?

Sincerely:
   Anyone want to go to the Pottery Barn? This font is named for them. 

SINCERELY: 
ONLY DOWNSIDE TO THIS FONT IS YOU HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS AND APPARENTLY THERE IS NO PUNCTUATION? nnNO PERIOD, I GUESS* THAT'S STRANGE!

Sincerely:
This one is pretty nifty! It reminds me of vines and autumn. Maybe autumn because of curling pumpkin vines? 

Sincerely:
This one I really like. How fun is it to write in cursive while typing? It's clean too. 

Sincerely:
They called this one Jane Austen. I think it could count as any script circa the 1800s. John Hancock? Joseph Smith? Yes, I'm feeling it!



No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson