Sunday, March 3, 2013

Answers all around...

I believe that God guides our steps, especially when we are trying to follow him and asking for specific blessings. I don't think there coincidences in timing. I'm impressed by how inviting the Spirit into our lives more though small actions can influence the big things. I don't have proof right now, just inklings of thoughts. I still need to do that recap.... But if these new realizations and experiences are any indication of an internal change, then I think I will be eternally happy that I spent 26 days focused on improving my relationship with The Lord.

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson