Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day

I'm still working on pics from tour, but here's some shots from the iPod to document September! 

I must say, I feel sadly that I don't post as often as I used to. Writing helps me make sense of my life, often times, and not keeping up to date on here bothers me. I suppose for a while I wasn't happy, but that ended months ago. I have new and exciting things happening, but I guess I'm just afraid of sharing? Lol I don't even know if that's true. Perhaps all my readers have left since I've been so long silent. I'm here. I'm living and learning and working hard to be the person I want to be.... And the person God wants me to become. 


No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson