Friday, November 8, 2013

Die Empty

"Alas for those that never sing, 
But die with all their music in them."  
- Oliver Wendell Holmes 

We received this book today at work from our Innovations team - aka, the big ideas team. Todd Henry, the author, spoke at Celebration about the need to live a full life... to explore and try every new idea that comes so that you can die knowing you lived. Really lived. I haven't started reading the book yet, but I'm already excited about the concept. I am a fan of pursuing possibilities and expanding them out. Arguably, it's how I've lived my life to this point. There's certainly more ground to cover, and I'm excited for those experiences as well. 


No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson