Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Science has spoken

TIME has decided to help a girl out and clear the air about marriage. Specifically, how far off the mark I am in being 28 and single. 

GOOD NEWS!
I have 10 months and 11 days before I fall on the wrong side of the median!



For what it's worth, the site does a nice job explaining it's methodology and how it calculates the data. It's not exactly a comprehensive survey or comparison, but seems fairly reliable. 

Mostly, I'm just glad to see my suggested "expiration date" is in the future. With girls I once babysat now having babies (!!!), I figured I would be far past my prime marriage time. 

Thanks, science. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Ha! I did this just for fun and it said I had 2 days to get married! Yikes! Talk about pressure!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson