Saturday, April 8, 2017

A Fortnight

A fortnight. I think that's all that's left!! Completely unbelievable. I could go on to say so much here, including how I am becoming obsessed with little babies..... but mostly I'm tired! What a surprise, huh? 

I will add this special moment. I spent several extra minutes tonight just rocking my sleeping Pearl. She's grown up a lot and just keeps learning and changing. I really loved the time I had tonight with just her and me. There was nothing more important tonight than my sweet little girl - just her and me rocking together. It was a precious moment. 

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson