Monday, November 3, 2008

Treasure Troll


Yes, this was my Halloween costume. Treasure troll! You can't see it, but I even had the belly button jewel.

Yes, this is my hair. Yes, it is standing straight up. Yes, there is something under there (a cup!). Yes, I sprayed it purple (EEK!!!!)
Pretty much the hair made the costume. I'll have to find a full-body shot to post, but really, the hair is where it's at. I can't believe I let someone spray it purple!!!! It washed out great, though, and only suffers from the nasty layers of hairspray and ratting that went into the do. It felt VILE to touch and my hair still hates me and feels quite damaged. Time for a haircut.... any suggestions?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that your hair sticks straight up! How cool is that?! I can't wait to see the full length pic! Only a few short weeks until we get to see you! yay! My hair is also in major need of a haircut!

Colin said...

that's crazy.. (said with a spanish accent)

i like brunettes a lot. i know that's not a haircut, but it's something new..

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson