Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Perhaps it's strange to usher out a lovely fall month with people dressed in crazy costumes hoarding stashes of candy, but what a fun day Halloween can be! I will be posting pictures soon (of South Dakota AND Halloween) so you can all see my crazy costume. Ok, so the costume was boring. But the hair? Hands down I won any contest. All I will say is it involved a cup, hairspray, lots of ratting, and purple hairspray. And glitter. And I spent about half of a movie tonight washing it out. Yes, folks, stay tuned for those pictures!

PS-- thanks for your comments on that last funny post about readership. I think you're all FABULOUS!

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson