Friday, December 12, 2008

Broom Hockey Pictures

Just in case you thought I was joking... welcome to the Processing Center!!


Broom Hockey-- brooms v. mops


Yes, I am playing barefoot. What you don't see in these pictures are the cold flurries that start up halfway through our game. Feet of steel.

Our ref wanted to throw his penalty flag


I happily volunterred to give him an opportunity to do so.


By far, the best action shot ever. Check out my dinky broom!


This is what the other team looked like as I made my line drive off the toss.

We made a mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only in Utah, can you get so many people to come together and do something like that.

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson