Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Words

We use lots of words everyday. Sometimes we use more words than usual. In the past 10 days or so, I have written my 18 page paper. Yes, my mental trick of saying it was 20 pages worked!! When I got to 18 pages I was ready to finish it, and it totally falls within the requirements for length. I also ran out of time. I 'm sure I could have pulled another page or two out of it. BUT! Here's the big news. That entire paper, from beginning header to ending works cited, is 5,903 words long. Yes. I wrote that. I will sleep SO WELL tonight.

I'm done with words for tonight. I think that deserves a nice break.

:)

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson