Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Karlovac, Croatia July 7, 2009

Don't worry, at some point I'll add real information to the previous post. Probably after someone tells me they actually have read some of this and want to know more. Tee hee.

So this picture was taken in front of the theatre house in Karlovac. Not a movie theatre, a real one for operas and symphonies, and plays, etc. This is on our way across town and up the large hill to see Dubovac, the castle. Have I mentioned that place yet? Anyways, in keeping with European trends we walked the whole way there (go healthy factor!) and of course Heather and I couldn't resist getting in some fun shots along the way. Strike a pose!

Mostly I just wanted to say: I painted my fingernails tonight for the first time in a long time and I'm totally digging it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the pics of Europe! What a fun trip you had! Oh and I also love painting my toenails and fingernails...there is just something about that can brighten my day! Love ya girl!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson