Friday, September 24, 2010

I am empowered; I Trust

  • I am wearing my new sexy jeans and my cute fitted top and my favorite, most comfortable wedges-- making me a veritable giantess. I am empowered.
  • My hair looks great and my makeup does too. I am empowered.
  • I am a BYU professor, a graduate student, an employee, a dancer, a girlfriend. I am empowered.
  • I cleaned my room, did some laundry, vacuumed the floor, worked on my class, finished a test. I am empowered.
  • I practiced my tap dance and helped come up with two AMAZING steps. I also learned a new, tricky step. I am empowered. 
 
  • I have a wonderful boyfriend who digs me. I trust.
  • I have a supportive family who loves me. I trust.
  • I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me to be happy and successful. I trust. 
  • The future is bright and beautiful, and it is bigger than the moment I live in-- it's all about perspective. I trust.

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson