Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Background

So, I used to have the nicest blog background, a perfect complement of purple and orange. But... I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that sees it! It shows up on my laptop, but never my work computer. And... well I never bothered to see if anyone else could see it. But I figured most of you were seeing white, so I have found a new background. It's been several months, maybe even almost a year? since my last blog revamp. Hope you like this new one! We'll see if it has staying power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new background! I could see your old one too. I have noticed that some of them time out and disappear. love you.

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson