Friday, October 8, 2010

Slow Cooker Goodness

I don't remember how I first stumbled across this site, but it is a gem! Not that I use my crockpot all that much, but I'm slowly getting more and more use out of it. Matt is a master crockpot cooker, and the delicious foods he whips out of there have inspired me to try more of the low-maintenance cooking. So, if you're like me and just a novice slow-cooker cook, check out 365 Days of Slow Cooking! She's got great recipes and has even rated them. And her helpful tips are good for someone like me who barely knows how to buy meat, let alone slow-cooker worthy meat. Seriously, check it out. 

:)

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson