Monday, July 25, 2011

Technology

I am back! Europe was wonderful, filled with amazing stories. I always enjoy getting away and being more or less disconnected for a few weeks. It's like pushing a big RESET button on life, and when you get back and pick up the pieces of normalcy again, you feel rejuvenated and prepared to take it all on. 

In other news, I'm still a bit jet lagged. I am performing in a festival tomorrow night and haven't learned any of the two dances I'm in. In my defense, I thought I was only in one. Surprise! Anyways, my mental processes are slowing down, so I'm going to hit the hay and be ready to dance away the morning. Pictures and tour stories coming soon, and pray I am really fast enough of a learner to make this work tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson