Monday, June 27, 2011

Thoughts on a Monday

I meant to go to a concert in Orem.  I meant to go running. (I suppose I still could...) I did finish my thesis revisions, and I can't wait to get the final signatures and call everything DONE. I probably should be doing laundry, or writing a packing list, or vacuuming or something. I did try calling the temple. I called twice before I realized that I was getting the voicemail message because today is Monday, not Tuesday-Saturday. At this point, I should probably eat dinner. I mean real dinner, the leftovers Megan sent home with me because I've been eating cake for dinner instead. (No comment on how much cake I ate for my... "snack"... tonight.) SIGH. I wouldn't mind going on a walk. It's more fun to talk to someone and walk with someone. Like the concert: it's more fun to go with someone. Sometimes I've been really great about not caring if I go to things alone, but apparently today I'm not in that mindset. I think I just really need to finally complete my things here in Provo: thesis, work stuff, etc. I'll have an amazing trip to Europe, and when I get back I'll my moments of taking a step forward spiritually, graduating, and hopefully find a fulfilling job. Until then, tonight feels like a Monday. 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Have fun in Europe!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson