Monday, August 22, 2011

Friends

Suffice it to say, this was a less than pleasant day. I hate stress. And uncertainty. Thankfully, I got a tiny answer resolved and feel peaceful about that, but I wasn't particularly happy afterwards, as it leaves me swimming in uncertainty about many many other things. However, a crazy thing happened... I got a bazillion texts from various friends asking about me. I usually only get a few texts, and that's on a busy day! So to those who thought of me when I really needed happy thoughts: Thank You! I surely needed those extra thoughts and it was so helpful to talk to you and think about something besides myself. 

Also, a special shout out goes to Amy, who helped me find some art resources last semester. I stumbled upon a an art blog today and thought I'd share with her and all the other art lovers out there!


1 comment:

Hillary said...

Hey cutie! Sorry I wasn't one of those friends... :( BUT, despite my lack of contact I continue to read your blog faithfully and think about having you over at least once a day. So, without further ado... wanna come over?? Please???? :) I really want to catch up. Let me know! how about tomorrow?? :)

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson