Monday, March 12, 2012

13 weeks left...


This simple accident of falling in love is as beneficial as it is astonishing.Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)


I love Joan. I appreciate his strength when I am struggling, and I love that I can be strong for him when things are crazy in his life. Admittedly, it's always nicer to not be the crazy one, but when someone loves you enough to deal with those moments? You can't buy that with money. I learn almost daily from Joan - random tidbits of knowledge, insights into how I can improve my life... loving him teaches me so many things. My biggest wish is that we can both survive until June: me and my job and him with his stresses (which affect his blood pressure, which isn't good for a diabetic.) Thankfully we have eternity!

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson