Sunday, March 11, 2012

From my secret project


I have a secret project I'm doing for Joan. He doesn't read my blog (he doesn't have time!!) so I feel safe sharing bits and pieces here. This is from a set of pictures his dad took of us two weeks ago. I can't wait to share secrets with Joan all the rest of our lives!

There is so much in the world for us all if we only have the eyes to see it, and the heart to love it, and the hand to gather it to ourselves.
                                                                        Lucy Maud Montgomery (1874-1942)


No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson