Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Funnies

I don't frequently post items on Facebook trying to get a response. That's what I use my blog for, lol! But this picture has made the rounds and I thought I'd share it here, along with its companion picture. These were not staged. I plopped stuff down after work, spent a few hours upstairs with the grandparents, and was honestly a little shocked myself when I saw what this all looked like! So here's to not putting things away immediately and getting surprised in your own bedroom. Happy laughters!




1 comment:

Jenelle said...

The coat definitely adds to it! It made me laugh, that's for sure!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson