Saturday, March 26, 2016

Babyless

I spent ten years in Utah - no surprise then that most of my friends live there still. And I guess a lot of them have family that lives there too. Utah does that: keeps people there and close to family. I miss that aspect of it. (And the proximity of the mountains. Definitely miss that.) 

If I lived in Utah, in sure I would have gone on a babyless date by now. Heck, maybe even had the chance to leave everyone and just go do something for myself. 

But I don't. 

And I haven't. 

And I don't see it happening anytime soon. 

(And that's mostly okay, but right now I'm not so thrilled about it.)

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson