Sunday, March 20, 2016

Grandma B

Not sure if I've made note of this, but Grandma B passed away suddenly in September. I do miss her. 

Today is her birthday! I never realized that she was born on the first day of spring, but how fitting. She loved nature and being close to the earth. She took pictures of lovely sunsets, kept flowers and a garden, and often talked of sleeping under the stars in her backyard. 

I want my kids to know that about their great grandma. Plus she introduced me to some fantastic literature. 

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson