Monday, October 27, 2008

A Quick Thought

Well, with being out of town for my business trip and trying to get caught up afterwards, I haven't had much time to update my blog. However, I ran across an old poem I wrote that I wanted to share, so here it is. I'll update about my life soon, promise.

"Untitled-- 3/15/07"

I came to a sign today
Pompously presiding over a large
Crossroads.
Bold letters and arrows
Clamoured for attention-- for followers--
Yet each path looked the same...
At first.
I read the signs to see the paths
My little life could take--
Each one so appealing yet so
Daunting.
I pondered for a while,
There amongst the signs,
Confident I could handle
Whatever I encountered.
The call of the road
Tugged at me, so
I began to walk.

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson