Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still Got the Touch


So today I had my first test as a post-graduate... I gotta say, I've still got the touch! Of course, I'm sure it helps that I only have to study for this one class, in which case I really should have gotten 100%, but I do have a life, so that accounts for some missed questions here and there. It's been refreshing to have my Maya Art and Culture class so far, mostly because I love learning and also because it gives me a mental break during my days! Their religion and art are so fascinating, both in content and depth. Here's a little taste of it, just so you can see what you could be learning too.

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson