Friday, January 16, 2009

Celebration!

Wow, I made it into my mom's cookbook! Ok, so it's not my own recipe, but I found it first and have passed it on. Personally, that is exciting... almost as exciting as watching cute BYU boys play volleyball. We almost won too... Our sports teams seem to have a thing with coming out strong and tapering off. Either way, though, it was a great match to watch versus Cal Baptist University. Chad and I watched them last year-- when we won-- on one of our brother/sister hopelessly single dates. I'm still hopelessly single but I went with Lizzy, an awesome friend in my ward, and we had a blast! I can't wait to hang up my volleyball poster with those attractive men and their incredible arms. Woot! Oh, and this weekend is my dance performance for my tap company!! If I manage to survive Saturday, I'll let you know how it went. They're supposed to be taping it so we can see ourselves. Hopefully I'll get a copy that I can send home if Dad is still coming in January. We have a show on the 29th in SLC at the Rose Wagner Theater-- seating is a little limited. Well, tomorrow is still Friday and there's much to be done. Adios por esa noche!

Yeah, it's the 2008 team, not 2009. I didn't take my camera and tonight was the home opener. But 10,11, and 15 are still on the team this year, so it's all good. Check out those sweet arms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad is not going to be there on the 29th. Good luck tomorrow. Wish i could be there!

Michelle said...

Good luck on your dance! That's impressive you made it into your mom's cook book! I aspire to do that one day! haha It's probably about 40 years down the road until I'll be good enough to make it, but someday :)

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson