Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bollywood Booty

So I finally broke out my Bollywood Booty workout video. Between hurting my back and ... being sore or tired... I just haven't done much working out. Being a dancer I don't usually feel awkward moving my body, but I had the hardest time doing some of those moves! It's a good thing I was doing it alone in my room. But hey, you gotta do something to fight the JOOOEEEE BOOOXXEEERRR effect. If you want a good laugh, give me a call and we can do the Bollywood Booty together. Paint the world, paint yourself, feel all the love...

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson