Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What happened?

I have no idea what happened in the past month or so, but my social life has suddenly reappeared. When it rains it pours, right? I watched "Groundhog Day" with my FHE sisters and some other ward friends tonight to commemorate this capacious holiday. Tomorrow I am hoping to catch one of our ward intramural teams play soccer, Wednesday I'm choreographing with Ananda, Thursday I'm going to see the Royal Ballet from the London school, Friday I am going to see the BYU Young Ambassador's show, Saturday I have rehearsal and believe there is a movie group in the evening, and I am already booked for next Friday with unspecified plans. I have no idea what I did, but I hope it keeps happening! Also intersperse in there the frequent game nights with Rustin, Adam, usually one of the Scotts, and whoever else we can round up, and I've acquired a rather busy social schedule. I need to get back into my busy mindset like I had when I was in school so I can accomplish all my other stuff and still play hard.

I've lost my train of thought at least twice now. I meant to go to bed over an hour ago. All that partying... I just wanted to document how starkly contrasted my life has become versus a month ago. It is a welcome change, for which I am deeply grateful. This is the life, and I'm so happy to be living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"m so happy that you're happy. You know a mother can only be as happy as her saddest child!!! I'm glad it is not you.

love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going so well! Hope to see you soon.

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson