Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blind Date


So tonight I had a blind date. And, interestingly enough..... he's actually blind! Color blind, that is. Hopefully my effect wasn't lessened by potential lack of color. I spent my typical hour getting ready (shower, makeup, hair, clothes), and I even plucked my eyebrows last night in hopes of cleaning up my look. I won't comment on the frequency of that activity..... let's just say it falls under seldom to rare. But I was quite pleased with the final product (see above)! I was so pleased that I took a bunch of pictures of myself, with varying degrees of success. This one is by far my favorite.

It's been quite a while since I've been on a blind date, so I was a little nervous, but it all was so natural I didn't need to worry at all. It helped to have Jackie and Jeff there too, but Aric was super nice and great and easy to talk to. We went to Nicolitalia for pizza, then Laugh Out Loud, then to Maestro's for gelato.

I'm not quite in my storytelling groove... perhaps I'll give more details after we go ice skating Wednesday.

:)

3 comments:

Janneke said...

you look great!

Michelle said...

You look so cute in your pic! I'm sure he was smitten! :) I can't wait to hear more details about your date and ice-skating! I'm a true believe in blind dates now. haha

Colin said...

is he second date worthy?

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson