Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cold Date

Talk about a cold reception. It went from ice cream to ice skating... fortunately the sparks on the date were more than enough to keep us warm!! Haha, I bet I had you fooled with that opening line but NO-- only the activities were cold. Pretty much there's nothing cold about Aric. For date numero dos we ventured one on one so we could talk and get to know each other some more. What a fun time! We joked, teased, laughed, shared, and all around had a great time! I am happy to report that I did not succumb to gravity on the ice, and Aric only fell once when he was trying to do a trick. Hopefully I will get some pictures of us after our next date. Yes, he's asked for a third helping of Erica and I must say, a third chance to continue getting to know Aric sounds most fabulous.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! Sounds like he can't seem to get enough of you. :)

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson