Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Wild Irish Rose

My Grandpa Price plays the harmonica. During our family reunion in 2006, shortly after my return from Ireland, we had a talent show, with each family presenting a talent. I represented my family, performing some newly learned reel steps from Ireland. When it came to Grandma and Grandpa's turn, Grandpa got up, put on some goofy glasses, and pulled out his harmonica. He played a song or two, then for his third song he dedicated it to me. That is one of my favorite memories of Grandpa... something special between the two of us.

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson