Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5 Things....

5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago...
1. Learning how to slalom ski at Lake Powell
2. Slaving away at hot, humid greenhouse for hours a day
3. Graduating from high school; starting college
4. Being introduced to the wonderful world of folk dance
5. Dating my first RM

5 Things On My To-Do list...
1. Get in shape for my dance tour to Europe in 7 weeks
2. Buy shoes, wiggie, other accessories for said dance tour
3. Clean my closet and donate some of the clothes from 5 years ago ... or more...
4. Read for my LDS Temples class
5. Buy more food. I like food.

5 Places I've Lived...
1. Monongahela, Pennsylvania
2. Provo, Utah
3. Carthage, Missouri
4. Louisiana, Missouri
5. Limerick, Ireland (for 3 weeks)

5 Things I Want To Be Doing In 5 Years...
1. Be graduated with my Master's
2. Be married to an awesome guy
3. Still be performing or teaching dance
4. Have visited a tropical location and/or gone on a cruise
5. Making delicious food with produce from my garden



No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson