Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mixed Up

I want to run outside and cry. I want to dance and eat ice cream. I want to climb a mountain and sleep in. I want to be loved. That's what it is, really. I am somewhere between wistful that another guy I could have liked really isn't interested, but at the same time so at peace because I know that even if it's not him, there's someone out there, who I'll soon meet. "Soon" having an ambiguous meaning of course, but .... well yeah. What inspired this split reverie? I got the rappelling pictures! And that is exciting for sure.


Ready? Watch me get more and more nervous...


Doing okay...


I'm not scared of that blackness beneath me....


Can't put off the inevitable


WAHOO!! Coolest thing ever

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the repeling pics! Looks like a blast! You are a brave girl!

Mike said...

Hey Erica! It IS slightly random that you found my blog. How did you manage that? Hope you're good.

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson