Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I (heart) Michael Buble

This song really fits where I'm at now. I went through a really big rut/valley/trench for about two weeks, but I have thankfully made it through that and back on balance. I'm thankful for how topsy-turvy I became then, because I now feel like I have a stronger faith in the future. One thing I've realized, looking at friends who are now engaged, is that so much can change in such a short amount of time. I still think it will take something of a miracle for me to meet that guy, but I know that it will happen. When it should happen. And it is worth waiting for :)

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson