Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nashville: Why I need a better camera

I finally downloaded my pictures from Nashville. What a great trip! Here are some highlight pictures (sort of). Mostly they demonstrate how good my camera can be and how bad it can be. I'll put up some stories and pictures soon, but here's a teaser for tonight.


Orchid in one of the hotel atriums

Grand Entrance to the Gaylord Opryland hotel


Saddled barrel outside a downtown bar
(This one is particularly bad as far as picture quality goes. Fun moment though)

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson