Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season

'Tis the season!! I have been in the Christmas spirit so much this year, and it is so fun! However, there is another season going on right now. Finals. Read that to mean final papers. Yes, I am writing a blog post when I should be figuring out a better ending to my 22 page theoretical/research paper than "Dance speaks." Brevity is not always best. But after pouring my brain out for the past..... many hours..... I'm trying to let my brain de-stress. I promise, I'm so close to finishing the paper. I hope he doesn't dock me for not having an entire 22nd page.


It's looking like a long night still ahead of me. I can't wait to sit, I mean sleep, on that plane!!

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson