Thursday, April 22, 2010

Graduation Excitement!

Aric is graduating today and I'm so excited!! Not only because I no longer have to compete with his homework for top priority, but because I finally get to give him his graduation gift!! I'm fairly confident he doesn't read my blog, and there's no pictures yet to post, and he'll be getting the gift in the next little while, so.... I feel safe blogging about it. I just got part of it finished and it looks so good! My co-worker/friend Brittany helped me out with it a bit to get things fine-tuned, and she/we did an amazing job. The other portion is waiting at home. I'm bringing it a little home so it's not so exposed when I give it to Aric. 

Well, that's all the info  I'll share right now. Look forward to my  next post, which will include pics from today and the actual gift. 

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson