Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures!!

These first two pictures are Aric's graduation gift: I gave him a framed picture of the two of us, along with the BYU blanket. I made it! (Thanks Megan for helping me cut it straight!)




I am trying to stay humble but... this turned out really well. I like it!

Thursday April 22, 2010 Commencement

Aric and his best friend, Jeff



My handsome guy (and a beautiful day outside!)


He loves taking pictures... check out those eyes!


My new blanket model. Don't forget, he's already taken.


I'm so sad that this turned out fuzzy. I saw Aric at the end of the long line of graduates as they took their seats. I was so excited! But I didn't get his attention until he was past me, so I had to hurry the picture.... but I still think he looks good, and you can see the smile.


The good thing about him being next to last in the line? I knew exactly where he was sitting. I'm sure glad my camera has a good zoom. 


Ahhh.... the sweet feeling of success


With the family: Mom (Shelly) and Dad (Tyler) Wright, Keith, and Truly. 
And Aric. 


What a stud! He's all grown up and graduated. Wahoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are all the fringes tied on the blanket? some look undone. It turned out cute! Great job! Tell Aric congratulations on graduating.

Erica said...

I tied every other one for the blanket fringes. It holds together just as well and it looks good, I think. I'm glad you like it!

Hillary said...

love it. Love the pics. Love seeing you with Aric. Love you. :)

Helena said...

Aw, congrats to Aric! And you guys look perfect together :)

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson