Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Weekend

       


(Do you see #10 getting ready to wallop the ball? Aric served with him in Slovenia)


       
Well, BYU ended up losing to CAL-U Northridge, but I was a winner Saturday night. Aric and I went on a double date with Jeff and Jackie to the volleyball game and Sammie's. Want a great burger? Go to Sammie's. It was probably one of the absolute best burgers I've ever eaten!!! We watched some Arrested Development after that and had a relaxing evening. Look at that face... isn't he the greatest guy ever? Well maybe you can't tell from his face, but I can.   Hm, well I kind of lost my train of thought right there...... Anyways, did I mention that this was a great weekend? Besides the great date on Saturday, I went to the temple Saturday morning, grabbed breakfast at Kneaders with Alisha, and laid out (ish) in the "backyard" and got some lovely sun therapy. I love the sun. And I love that the weather is finally becoming awesome. Well, I feel like I'm rambling and I should be getting ready for bed. 


*Watch for more pictures to come soon from April Fool's and Easter!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great weekend indeed! So fun! Cute picture of you and Aric! You need to call me soon so I can get some updates! Love ya!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson