Monday, January 17, 2011

Skinny Minny (?)

We had a ward activity tonight and one of my friends in the ward (and my neighbor) said I looked like I had lost weight. Truth? I have. I lost 5-10 lbs during Fall semester, for reasons not entirely clear to me. (I ran more frequently and ate more protein, so I think those were the two main factors. I hope. I know I have bad eating habits sometimes, but I don't think those would cause me to shed the weight, as they haven't before.) Do I really look that different? I don't have a lot of current pictures for right now, but... you get a sense.

August 2010




October 2010

December 2010
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd say this pic is proof that you are the epitome of class and beauty Erica. Oh how I do miss you.

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson