Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mirrors

Ever look in the mirror and not really recognize the person looking back? As if you're looking at someone almost you, but not quite? I had that tonight. I'm not sure who was looking back at me... I even took off my glasses to see if that made the difference. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I was ready for bed 3 hours ago, but myself and I looked different from each other, and one almost looked . . . grown up. Hm. Well, grown up or not, a bunch of little kids await me tomorrow so I best hit the sack. Me or whoever is currently inhabiting me, that is. 

No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson