Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful part 2

So I've been looking for a job for awhile. I know, news flash, right? I've been trying to network more and search harder... Well interesting story tonight. I was able to make contact with someone in training this week and have been watching for related jobs to open up. Tonight I was at the temple and had some time to ponder. Like has been common, I felt peace. Nothing much more specific, just a definite sense of peace. Then I got home and checked my email. And there I saw an email telling me a job was open, from my contact! The time stamp puts it around when I was pondering, give or take ten minutes. Pretty great story, I think. Now to go apply and hope I get an interview from the opening!


No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson