Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grumblemusings

Half of me is frustrated at listening to a very annoying voice mail lady tell me that no representatives are available. Do they hire someone with the absolutely most annoying voice possible to do those recordings? Thank goodness a real person finally became available. It only took about 5-7 minutes of phone gymnastics to get to her. Outside of that, things are going quite well. I made a new friend this week (!!!) and she's very nice. I know, I'm sure some of you all would rather I get a friend of the other gender. You and me both, kiddo. But given the fact that I essentially live alone now (almost engaged roommate), I'm not going to be picky about the gender of my friends.

1 comment:

Colin said...

it's good to not be picky about the gender of one's friends. :)

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson