Sunday, February 14, 2010

Playing with Photoshop

In January, on some Thursday night after I taught dance, I saw this incredible full moon hanging in the cleft of the mountains. Of course I had to capture it on my new camera! I learned two things through this experience. 1) I really know next to nothing about photography and how to manually capture the shot I'm looking for. 2) I don't know how to use photoshop to make it look cool. Below are my attempts to take and edit some pictures of that moon. Trust me, none of them do justice to the looming yellow disk that was illuminating the mountains. I just couldn't get the outline of the mountains to stand out like I wanted it to, even though in real life it was quite clear and definite. Enjoy!



No comments:

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson