Monday, September 14, 2009

Stepping Stone

I said something intelligent in class today. In my 8am class. And it was even more than a one-sentence response. I feel more legitimate as a graduate student... which definitely feels good.

In other news, it's a rainy day with thunder and lightning. Of course I wore a very summery outfit today. Weather-- I refuse to conform!

Lastly, this week is World of Dance!!! I am so excited to perform on the big stage with such high caliber dancers. Dancing is like walking to me. Or breathing. I can't live without it. I hear beautiful music and the dancer in my head moves and creates amazing choreographies.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I miss you and your beautiful dance moves! I also miss Utah and the wonderful dance things there. Namely, the world of dance! Have fun!

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson