Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Definitely Possible!

Friends, I am happy. Blissfully happy. So happy that for a few seconds tonight I couldn't even breathe. Yeah... and thank goodness I have stretchy cheeks because the smile I'm wearing is hard to contain. Let me introduce you to....
Aric. Also known as A-rock. Also known as a child prodigy artist, plant biologist extraordinaire, and amazing man. Oh, and he rocks out the ultimate frisbee field like none other. 

This is a better picture of A-rock... the other one is my better one. Not that it matters, because I'm happy either way. Oodles and oodles of happy. Yes, friends, I no longer have to dream the impossible dream. I can live it. 

:)

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Well....???? That's all you're going to say about him????!!!! I need more info woman!!!!!!! Like, yesterday!!!!! :) Oh, and ps: I'm extremely and fantastically ecstatic for you. Happiness is so fun, isn't it??

Helena said...

Ooh, this is exciting! Keep us updated :)

Hillary said...

And some more pictures please. :) Just when you get them.

Jackie said...

I love it!! With all my heart. I hope I get all the credit. Or at least some...

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson