Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Impossible

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I still don't know if I believe it. Ok, I do believe it... but I'll believe it more on Saturday. Night. To be specific. After I perform with my tap company in Salt Lake City-- come see me dance!! (Post Theatre at the U of U.) The fact that this will be happening after two dance shows is slightly against my favor... can we say sweat? But I get the feeling it will be ok. Maybe even more than okay. I'll have to see how it goes. I promise, I'm not excited...... yet. But if I seem more chipper over the next few days, well, don't blame me!


Quote of the Day~

Faith, n.: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel.
Ambrose Bierce(1842-1914)

1 comment:

Colin said...

what's his name?

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson