Tuesday, March 30, 2010

...the same thing we do every night, Pinky!

Try and take over the world!  

It's true, my friends - my evil plot is working. Only a few days into the registration process for Fall 2010 and 3 unsuspecting victims have already signed up for my class! At this moment of time, more people are signed up for my class than any other Humanities 101 class. I can feel my powers flexing at the thought of training and ingraining impressionable young minds with my wisdom. (Just kidding; I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing actually. And for them to be registered already means these are seniors.... people that will be closer to my age and hopefully not have issues by having a young blonde female teacher.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be great!!! Who wouldn't want a cute, young, blonde female teacher?????

Don't limit yourself and don't let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then so as to reach your possibilities. You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith. ~ President Thomas S. Monson